Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally!

The Liquid Plumber worked and my last Chemo treatment seemed to be going for once close to schedule.

My nurse, Leslie, who has been awesome came to my room as the pre-Chemo hydration liquids were running dry to say that the pharmacy had not sent up my Adriamycin and Cisplatin cocktail. In the midst of this a short black out occurred and left me with a flashing digital wall clock and a TV that will not reset itself! At least the pump on my tower stayed functional!

At 6:45 my drugs came through and by 7pm I officially began my final dance with the crystal tower!

Clock is still flashing and TV is not working, but I have my IPad, so....
Life Is Good ; )

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've completed your treatment. We are always thinking and praying for your speedy recovery.
    Love,
    Jackie & Mike

    ReplyDelete