Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Testing.....Testing... 1-2-3

So here I am back at Moffitt three weeks after I came for my last round of Chemo. This time it is not in patient, and it is to do tests to check out the state of affairs after all of the Chemo treatments.

The schedule has me here from 11:30am start time with my last appointment for a MRI at 6pm. Currently I am drinking a copious amount of a mystery drink that needs to be ingested for my CT scans. Hey, it is better than doing Chemo. My standards of what is okay have really come down since December!

I will be back on Monday afternoon at 2pm to meet with the surgeon, Dr. Letson, to go over the results. Naturally, I am sending all of my positive energy into the universe that it all is good!

I will be blogging again after I have news....meanwhile, Paul and I will be celebrating our 18-year wedding anniversary with a romantic dinner out this weekend  : )

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I am positive you will receive good news. Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and grats! Next up get yer doc to write a script for copious amounts of bubbly, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete