Monday, October 3, 2011

Roaring in Sarasota (the universe is resonating)!

I have been waiting to post until I had some real news to share.....and the good news is that it is great news!

Paul and I just returned from my appointment with my surgeon and chemotherapist and the results from my tests that were run 10 days ago are excellent. My next visit will be January to repeat all of the scans, x-rays and lab work.

I went feeling confident that it would all be good, but the rush of joy that came from hearing the news made me absolutely giddy :~)

I was hoping they would have some answers about the Chemo induced neuropathy I am dealing with, but alas....there is no definitive outcome to expect. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens over the next year.

Based on what Dr.Letson (surgeon extraordinaire) expressed to me in regards to my surgery and recovery, I am at a functioning level that is way beyond the normal expectation for the very invasive surgery he had to do to remove the tumor! I guess a bit of neuropathy is considered a little collateral damage when you look at the big picture.

So to all of my blog friends who have supported me during these past 9 months.......open your window and you may be able to hear the sound of roaring....that would be me

Oh and by the way, when my chemotherapist asked me how I was dealing with the ear ringing I have as a result of Chemo damage,and I told him that I don't think of it as ringing it is that I am now able to hear the sound of universe resonating ;)

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what that sound was. :)

    Great news!!

    love you

    J & S

    ReplyDelete